Diplomatic Mission peace and Prosperity (DMPP) is a humanitarian organization already specialized in the realization of projects for peace and prosperity in the service of Community and Global Social Peace.
The activities of the DMPP are mainly focused on:
– Activities with the children of prisoners, inside the prison facilities.
– Humanitarian activities with imprisoned women. These are implemented in cooperation with the prison administration and in cooperation with other analogous organizations
– Activities with the families of servicemen and police officers fallen in duty.
– Activities and humanitarian aid to poor families in remote rural or mountainous areas of the country.
– Humanitarian activities in the service of Albanian and Balkan Culture and the approximation of these cultures with the EU’s cultural values and the best ones of world civilization.
– Concert for charity with artists, actors and singers, Albanian and foreigners in the service of vulnerable groups and especially of orphaned children. For example, a concert with Italian mezzo-soprano Maria Ratkova and Albanian violinist Lirza Zaloshnja, realized in Tirana in collaboration with Albanian University of Arts and Albanian Public Radio and Television.
– Humanitarian Assistance Activities for Child Housing (Zyber Hallulli’s House of Children, Tirana), etc.
– Realization of humanitarian projects during artistic activities especially with gifted orphaned children or families with economic difficulties. Such activities are carried out in the Municipalities of Tirana, Rrëshen, Belsh, etc.
– Humanitarian activities with the theme Peace and Religions realized in cooperation with the only Albanian Cardinal, His Excellency, Dom Ernest Simoni Troshani, with the World Bektashi Leadership Grandfather Edmond Brahimaj, with Archbishop of the Albanian Catholic Church George Frendo, with representatives of the Albanian Muslim community, Orthodox communities and other communities.
DMPP is a specialized organization not only in the implementation of projects with its forces, but also in the coordination of various community factors for the implementation of local, national and global impact projects and with the participation of as many communities as possible to have much tolerance, peace, harmony and cooperation between them against any kind of racial, ethnic and interethnic violence.
Diplomatic Mission Peace and Prosperity (DMPP) in cooperation with organizations such as Academy of Universal Global Peace (AUGP) that has the support of UN Global Compact, Vox Dei American University, American Logos University International, with support from UN Academy Impact or organizations like NGO “Concile Mondial de Congres Diplomatiques des Aumôniers pour la Paix Universelle des Droits Humains et Juridiques” – CMOCDAPUNDHJ (World Council of Diplomatic Congress Chaplains for Universal Peace of Legal and Human Rights) in consultative status With ECOSOC – UNITED NATIONS, carries out humanitarian projects, trains representatives of Albanian parliament, public administration, civil society and public business in order to educate and instill the feeling of well-being and philanthropy in the post-communist Albanian society and the Balkans, where it sometimes dominates the underestimation of the strata in need .
DMPP, with its donor-provided costs, often invites lecturers from world humanitarian organizations to carry out more dignified humanitarian activities with the greatest impact on civil society.
DMPP cooperates with organizations such as Stop Crime, Families of Military and Police Officers Fallen in Duty, Artistic and Cultural Ensembles, etc., imposing on them the participation in joint social activities with the participation of many communities and social and public factors .
DMPP not only promotes these factors for co-operation, but also trains and certifies them and evaluates them with recognition certificates, inspiring and promoting their accountability for charity, philanthropy and humanity in the long-running transitional Balkan civil society loaded with many ethnic problems.
DMPP in the realization of its humanitarian projects is inspired by the life and activity in the service of the Global Social Peace of four modern leaders of Modern Peace: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Saint Mother Teresa, this great humanitarian charity of Albanian origin acting in India and the whole World.
DMPP also trains its partners to be guided by the spirit of humanity of these world leaders. He even best marks and certifies them with one of the four Peace Missionary Orders: Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela, and Saint Mother Teresa. These commands are designed and implemented by the Diplomatic Mission Peace and Prosperity (DMPP) and its best partners to educate, instigate, nourish and instill the current leaders of civil society in the Balkans and developing countries, the spirit and responsibility of humanity, charity and philanthropy in the service of Community, International, National and Global Social Peace.
Diplomatic Mission peace and Prosperity (DMPP) is also inspired by the participation of its activists in UN Geneva, UN, and UN New York humanitarian activities.
Dr. Shefki Hysa